Certain trademarks, trade names, images, logos, design, text, graphics and pictures on this web site are proprietary to #250. They may NOT be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. The use of any such material for any other reason, on any other web site, or the modification, distribution or republication of this material without prior written permission from #250 is strictly prohibited. Except as may be expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license, software or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
We may collect the following categories of information for the purposes explained below. Information collected and stored which may be held indefinitely include the following:
- The name of the domain (i.e., “company.com” or “school.edu”) and Internet Protocol (IP) address whether yours individually or provided as a proxy by your Internet Service Provider (ISP), from which you access our web site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site;
- Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access the Advertiser’s website. For example, your device’s IP address, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID;
- Website activity: data about your browsing activity on the website. For example, which pages you visited and when, and what items you placed into your online shopping cart;
- Ad data: This is data about the online ads we have served (or attempted to serve) to you. It includes things like how many times an ad has been served to you, what page the ad appeared on, and whether you clicked on or otherwise interacted with the ad;
- Information Collected from E-mail
You may volunteer to provide us personally identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic message or web-based form. Information collected in this manner is used solely for responding to your request unless noted in the specific web page where your request is made. We do not share this information with government agencies, commercial and non-commercial entities, or the public unless noted on a particular web page.
Where client access is required, the use of a User ID and password will be used to authenticate to #250 systems. You are responsible for keeping your User ID and password confidential. The use of your User ID and password by you or any other person with or without your knowledge or consent, in connection with #250, binds you legally and makes you responsible for any such online transaction. You should promptly notify #250 if you become aware or suspicious of unauthorized use of your User ID and password.
Cookies and related technologies
Specifically, the AdRoll cookie served through the AdRoll platform for this purpose is named “__adroll”. AdRoll may also drop an additional AdRoll opt-out cookie if you opt-out as described below.
Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from us. Our advertising platform, AdRoll, is a member of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and adheres to the NAI Code of Conduct. You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from #250, AdRoll, and from other NAI approved member companies.
We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
Security, Intrusion, and Detection
For site security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, all network traffic is monitored in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage or conduct criminal activity. Unauthorized attempts to defeat or circumvent security features, to use the system for other than intended purposes, to deny service to authorized users, to access, obtain, alter, damage, or destroy information, or otherwise to interfere with the system or its operation are prohibited. Evidence of such acts may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and result in criminal prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 (Pub. L. 99-474) and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996 (Pub.L. 104-294), (18 U.S.C. 1030), or other applicable criminal laws. Anyone using or accessing this system expressly consents to such monitoring.
Disclaimer for Hypertext Links
Disclaimer of Information
All information provided by #250 on this web site is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While #250 believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, #250 does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither #250, nor any of the sources of the information, shall be responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of, this information.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by #250.