Better Radio Advertising
75-85% of Radio is heard while driving. Listeners are being asked to do things they cannot do while driving!
- Cannot visit a website
- Cannot / should not text a keyword to an SMS shortcode
- Cannot dial a vanity phone number (which requires hunting and pecking to spell a word)
Consumer response to a radio ad occurs within 90 seconds of its air-play – so if you don’t capture those interested prospects immediately, you will likely not get them (lost revenue). This means that the ONLY viable response method for out of home advertising is a mobile speed dial. And #250 is the only one that works on all major mobile carriers in North America.
#250 solutions include:
- #250… quick and easy!
- put it on speed dial
- or, use voice to “Call Pound 250”
- One number connects you with multiple advertisers
- Because of category exclusivity, advertiser is protected… caller gets the company they heard on the air
- EASY to do
- Connection is made between advertiser and caller. - Text, QR code, link, subscribe…
- Reach out to consumers via SMS at a later date
- Use to build e-mail list
To get details about how #250 can take your radio advertising campaigns from good to great, give us a call at 816-559-0620 or fill out our simple Information Request Form. Better yet, just dial #250 from your mobile phone and say “Get More Calls!”